Mahidol University Scholarship.
Mahidol University has policy to support scholarship for student who lack of financial resources but has outstanding in learning with good behavior. The source of scholarship consist of
1. Internal Funds
1.1 Bhumibol’s Scholarships for students with outstanding in learning and student activities but lack of financial resources. This scholarship worth 50,000 THB.
1.2 Mahidol University’s Scholarship for good behavior student who lack of financial resources. This scholarship worth 5,000-15,000 THB.
1.3 Scholarships from benefits of donor funds for students who outstanding in learning but lack of financial resources.
(Please contact division of student affairs from your college or your faculty)
2. External Funds
The external funds sources from government office / bank / private company / shop / foundation / charity and donors. University will use this scholarship as the objective of donors such as the characteristic of scholarship receiver. Please visit your faculty PR Board or website for these funds.
3. University emergency funds.
For students who experience urgent case that effect their study such as their parent pass a way or their house burned down. Please contact division of student affairs from your college or faculty.
4. Loan funds for students in needed.
Please contact division of student affair staff from your college or faculty to get your approval letter for this fund.
Students can borrow from 500 to 5,000 THB per time, and must pay back within 6 months without interest.
You can download loan funds for students in needed form >> click <<
How to donate scholarship.
- Write a request letter to President of Mahidol University or Vice President for Student Affairs and Alumni.
Office of Division of Student Affairs,
3rd Floor, Mahidol Learning Center, Mahidol University, Salaya.
Telephone Number : (66 2) 849-4506-7 FAX Number: 02-849-4502
2. Student Services and Welfare (Scholarship) Telephone Number : (66 2) 849-4506-7 FAX Number: 02-849-4502
3. Mahidol University will manage your scholarship funds as your objective such as
– Mahidol University will publicize about scholarship, and sent applicants list back to scholarship donor to selection.
– Mahidol University has responsibility only to publicize about the scholarship.
4. After the scholarship donor confirm about the qualified applicants. Mahidol University will announce the qualified applicant lists and pay the scholarship fund to them or make the appointment with the donors to give the scholarship fund to them.
5. After the process finish, Mahidol University will sent receipt and appreciation letter to the scholarship donor.
How to apply for scholarship fund.
Students can contact their college/faculty Student Services and Welfare, Division of student affairs to get the scholarship application form. Also, please visit Division of student affairs website or announcement board, or call +662-849-4506-7 to receive scholarship news.