Mahidol University is committed to supporting students in the age of transition from childhood to adulthood. We know the conflicts and confusion in their decisions, their personality, and their adaptation to new environments. Students need to adapt their life from home and family to living alone in dormitories. Sometime they need to adapt themselves for new friends from same sex or opposite sex. The anxiety they got while finding a job before graduation. Those things we mentions can be obstacle in their education. Therefore, the counseling service aim to offers help, provide assistance and guidance to reducing anxiety, increase self-awareness and understand their own problems to find the right answers for their life. We wish all students will have desired characteristics of graduates and become wisdom of the land through our services such as
1. Counseling Service about education, self-problem, community-problem, mind-problem such as
1.1 24 hours Hot line at Tel +668-8874-7385 or Office hour’s Hot line at +662-849-4502
1.3 Counseling Service by professional staff at MU friends room, 3rd floor, MLC Building
2. Training for students and staffs
– Training Essential Skills in Psychology Counseling, self-development skills and personality development for students.
– Training Essential Skills in Psychology Counseling for staffs.
3. Jobs and careers services to work as medium from other agencies and organizations to students who expected to graduate. Please visit www.orsa.mahidol.ac.thfor more info.
4. Further study guidance services to work as medium to publicize about scholarship information from domestic and international university and help students plan their further studies.