Macquarie University – Mahidol University
Seed Grant 2024
📢 Announcement for Macquarie University – Mahidol University Seed Grant 2024 funding round
Macquarie University – Mahidol University Seed Grant scholarship not only aims to continually enhance and increase the development of joint research and create the potential Mahidol academics and researchers but also to sustainably cooperate in international research and education with the Macquarie University, Australia.
✅️ Grant process:
30th January 2024 – Call for project applications
22nd March 2024 – Application submission closes
27th March 2024 – Announcement of successful candidates
By end of April 2024 – Research agreement signing and project commencement
- Support collaboration which leads to excellent research by teams comprising academics from both institutions
- Enhance the scale and focus of research in areas of mutual interest
- Promote engagement at all academic levels through the diverse composition of research teams
- Lead to international research training opportunities for promising doctoral candidates in the cotutelle PhD Program
- Establish a basis for further research collaboration funded by sources external to both institutions
- Support the development of long-term strategic research alliances between the two universities
- Encourage academics for research visits between the two universities
- Two projects
- Funding AUD$10,000 to each project
- Each project proposal will have a Co-Principal investigator from MQ and Mahidol
- A faculty member can participate on as a team member with no limit to the number of applications.
- Applicants to the 2023 funding round (first funding round) are able to submit a new project application.
- Previous seed grant holders may submit a proposal to a subsequent round, but priority might be given to proposals that are submitted by new Principal Investigators.