On Wednesday 22nd January 2020, after the MU-IR Ambassadors Camp 2019 which has been held during 7th – 10th January 2020 separate into 2 sessions, Session A: Intensive Workshop and Session B: MUIR – Stars Camp, International Relations Division held the final round of the Mahidol University International Relations (MU-IR) Ambassadors 2019.
The event consisted of 2 stages, the first debate competition by each team of the 23 competitors, and the second involving a Q&A session. Of the 23 contestants, 5 students were awarded trophies for their performances;
- Mr. Thanapat Jumnongrat (Palm), 1st year, Faculty of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Ms. Manthana Laopatarakasem (Moe), 3rd year, Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Ms. Wichayapa Wongskulwiwat (Gift), 1st year, Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Mr. Tin Truong (Tin), 4th year, Mahidol University International College
- Ms. Yanisa Suanse (Pim), 4th year, Mahidol University International College
The MU-IR Ambassadors will work with the International Relations Division in the organization and hosting of international events at Mahidol University, providing experience working in an international environment. The MUIR Ambassadors also serve as intermediaries between the Office of the President and the student body and represent the public face of the university for various international guests.