Ms. Nitaya Saetang
Duties and Responsibilities
• Procuring equipment and material adequately and appropriately.
• Seeking new technologies for Mahidol University research community and encourage research progress for the community.
• Efficiently setting system and regulations for instrument facilities services and practices.
• Provide counselling and guidance for university staffs, students and outsider (both public and private).
• Provide counselling and analysis service of research sample with appropriate instrument.
• Providing training program related to instrument instruction for both internal and external staffs to increase more precise and reliable research result and to faster and more effective research analysis.
• Maintaining and repairing the university instrument facility to be effectively and smoothly run.
• Charging service fee for the university income.
• Promoting instrument facility services and organizing training programs to increase more users/customers.
• Taking care of both internal and external visitors as requested.
• Being a secretary for the management committee for establishing Salaya Central Instrument Facility Center, organizing the committee’s meeting and providing report for the university executive.