Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing the university research database.
• Developing and managing the research division website to disseminate research information and knowledge.
• Searching for the university’s published and cited research publication from international databases to track the university’s research performance continuously.
• Distributing and promoting research in public media and organizing activity to publicize the university research (convention, exhibition, etc.).
• Coordinating with Mahidol University Library and Knowledge Center to encourage the data and knowledge linkage.
• Coordinating and supporting international/national research award application for university’s staffs.
• Providing data for quality assurance report and research annual report.
• Managing special programs relating to international databases to support the university executive to further the excellency in research of the university.