Duties and Responsibilities
• General administration (administrative works, document management works, financial works, procurement works).
• Research and innovation database collection for identification of research ideas that corresponding to those needs from national and international granting agency, private sectors and social communities.
• Coordinating collaborative research project with external organization.
• Coordinating and supporting university staff for Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and research collaborative agreement between the internal institution and external organization.
• Creating internal, external and international research network.
• Mahidol University: Supporting Unit for International Research Funding (MU: SURF).
• Coordinating and managing the collaborative research and/or granted research project from private organization.
• Coordinating with the university Center of Excellence and managing research fund from Center of Excellence.
• Organizing training program to boost capacity and competitiveness of researchers (proposal writing, publication writing for international journal, etc.).
• Coordinating with Center of Ethical Reinforcement for Human Research and Office of Research Integrity and Compliance.
• Developing and managing the Unit of Ethical Reinforcement for Animal Care and Use.
• Coordinating with Center for Occupational Safety, Health and Environment Management (applying for affirmation for research programs on biological, radiation, chemistry, occupational and environmental safety).