The safety and well-being of our students is our top priority. Our professional safety services units are dedicated to your welfare, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We provide security across all of the University’s campus areas. We are the first point of contact, providing advice, liaison and assistance in the following areas:
- Minimise, prevent and detect crime and its effect on campus
- Provide a 24 hour high visibility patrols to all areas of the campus
- Monitor CCTV cameras
- Provide an immediate response in the event of an emergency or other incidents
- Work very closely with academic staff, students and others which include the residential pastoral staff, police and other emergency services
- Mobile Phone Application : Salaya Bla Bla (Android and IOS)
- Call us on 0-2441-4400 for 24 hours.
- Security Office at Multipurpose sports arena (opposite College of Sport Science and Technology)
Processing of Lost and Found
- Inform the security about the lost items
- The security guard recorded details. In case of student card/ATM, the police at Buddhamonthon Police Station should be notified in order to contact the relevant authorities and perform an investigation.
- In case of lost bicycle, the security unit will broadcast the bike code to the security guard , who will search for the lost bicycle throughout several locations in the university.
- If the lost items were found, they will be returned to the owners. Otherwise, the Division of Student Affairs will be notified.
Reporting of found items
- The security guards record the details of the items.
- The items will be stored for at least 30 days in order to be returned to the owners.
- The proof of ownership, for example student card or I.D. Card, must be provided. The signature of the owner is also required.